Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates into the Bachelor’s Degree Programmes approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC) in the Part-Time programmes of the Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti, Nigeria for the 2017/2018 academic session.
EKSU PART-TIME DEGREE – AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES.
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Geography and Planning Science
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Psychology
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.A. History and International Studies
- HND Conversion Programme
EKSU PART-TIME DEGREE – ELIGIBILITY.
FOR THE 3-YEAR PROGRAMMES
- HND with minimum of lower credit in relevant discipline
- HND with pass and PGD in relevant discipline
- University first degree with minimum of pass in relevant discipline
FOR THE 4-YEAR PROGRAMMES
ND with minimum of lower credit in relevant discipline
FOR THE 5-YEAR PROGRAMMES
O’level with at least 5 credits level passes in relevant subjects at not more than 2 sittings
EKSU PART-TIME DEGREE – METHOD OF APPLICATION.
- Candidates are to log on to the University’s website eksu.edu.ng.
- Candidates are to pay the sum of Eleven thousand naira only (N11,000) for the degree programmes with ATM card(Verve/Mastercard), on the University Part-time Portal — Portal.eksu.ng.
- Click interswitch logo for payment.
- Click on Part-time application for the Degree Programmes
- Enter the information requested for validation.
- Fill the application form and submit after completion online
- Print a copy of the form after submission
- Duly completed application forms with photocopy of credentials are to be submitted to the office of the Secretary, Directorate of Part-Time programmes at Ifaki Campus of the University.
- The O’Level requirements for all courses are to be obtained at not more than two sittings.
- All advertised programmes run on PART-TIME basis i.e. on weekends (Fridays. Saturdays and sometimes Sundays).
- All duly completed applications must be submitted by 21st October, 2017.