The Imo State University (IMSU) admission screening exercise application form for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the 2017/2018 academic session is now on sale.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE FOR IMSU POST UTME/DE.
Candidates who chose Imo State University as their first choice in the 2017/2018 UTME/DIRECT ENTRY Application and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening. In addition, candidates must possess at least five (5) credit passes in the relevant O’level subjects including English Language and Mathematics. Please visit the University website www.imsu.edu.ng for more information on the relevant subject combinations.
IMSU POST UTME REGISTRATION PROCEDURE.
- Visit the University website: imsu.edu.ng.
- Click on prospective students.
- Click on “click to Apply” under 2017/2018 Academic Screening Application.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Click on submit button to generate payment invoice.
- Proceed to any of the banks for your payment on e-tranzact platform with the generated payment invoice number (The banks are; Zenith Bank, IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Imo State Micro Finance Bank, FCMB, UBA).
- Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
- Enter your e-tranzact confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
- Proceed with the completion of the Form.
- Correctly enter your OLevel results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await announcement from the University.
Eligible Candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000) only.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communications.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically loose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
- Any candidate who supplied false information will be disqualified.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid web congestion in the dying hours.
- Registration portal will shut down at 12 midnight on 25th September, 2017
HELP DESK: 080 333 4887