Authorities of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for their various undergraduate programmes admission exercise for the 2017/2018 academic session.
MOUAU POST-UTME SCREENING ELIGIBILITY.
All candidates who scored 180 and above and made Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike first Choice are eligible.
MOUAU POST-UTME SCREENING – IMPORTANT DATES.
Beginning from Friday, 1st September, 2017, candidates are required to register online for the Admission screening exercise. To register, candidates must proceed below.
Note: Online Application closes by 11.59pm on the
Tuesday, 12th September, 2017 18th September, 2017.
MOUAU POST UTME – METHOD OF APPLICATION.
- Candidates are to visit the university www.mouau.edu.ng
- Click on the 2017/2018 Admission Screening banner
- Enter a valid email address for record purposes
- Input JAMB Registration number. This leads you to the Remita Payment Platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2,000 will be made
- Payment can be made by Debit Credit Card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash
- Return to the website to continue your registration. Note: Transaction charges apply
- Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other Requisite details.
- Candidates are required to input their O’level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two sittings. Type of Exam, year of exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card)
- Fetch Result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB).
- Kindly note that O’level results and Number of sittings are weighted.
- Confirm that WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result fetched is correct before submission of form. Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed
- Fill the form, submit and take print-out after executing the submit button. System sends a copy of submitted forms to your email for records
- Return to University website 96hrs after registration to check for your results
- Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates.